Social Uncategorized World

A boy died after he was forgot in the car

This weekend a boy died in Georgia after his grandparents forgot him in the car for almost two hours.

Sheriff Steve Wilson said that the grandparents were baby-sitting Saturday and his mother was sleeping at home because she works in night shift. According ti shat sheriff says, the 11-month old boy was took by Kyle and Meta Hendershot to church in Chickamauga. When they returned home, they forgot him in the car.

This happened around 3 p.m. when in northwest Georgia heat hit 90 degrees. In these conditions, Wilson said that “temperature in a closed vehicle can reach as high as 131 to 172 degrees in as little as 15 minutes.”

When the boy’s mother woke up and asked where her son was, the grandparents realized that he wasn’t inside with them, according to Wilson.

According ti the Department of Meteorology & Climate Science at San Jose State University of California. This child was the 19th child to die in the United States in 2015 because of being left inside a hot car.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top